Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/03/08/avocado-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies
Healthy cookies made with a secret dose of healthy fats!
- 2 1/4 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the avocado, maple syrup, peppermint extract and vanilla extract. Blend well.
- Then add in all the dry ingredients and the flax eggs and process until smooth.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to mix them in.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing then from the baking sheet.
Keep these cookies in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!