Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/03/09/almond-butter-jelly-overnight-oats/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Almond Butter Jelly Overnight Oats
An easy and healthy breakfast. No cooking required!
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 T almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 T jam of choice (I used chia jam )
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients in a jar and mix well. I like these jars . Cover and place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, you can eat cold or warm them up. I prefer mine cold. They remind me of cereal. Enjoy!