Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/03/12/flourless-chocolate-cookies-2/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Chocolate Cookies
All you need is 7 ingredients and less than 20 minutes to make these healthy cookies!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans or 1 can black beans (If using canned, drain and rinse very well)
- 3/4 cup unsalted almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , grind up the beans and cocoa powder.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Drop cookies on a lined baking sheet . I used a cookie scoop .
- Bake for 14-15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool before removing them from the baking sheet.
For best results, store these cookies in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks. You can also freeze them. Enjoy!