Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/03/16/almond-orange-muffins/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Almond Orange Muffins
Make these ahead of time for healthy breakfasts all week!
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1-2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix all the wet in another.
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups .
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool before removing them from the pans.
These should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!