Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/03/18/flourless-chocolate-brownie-bites/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Chocolate Brownie Bites
All you need is 4 simple ingredients to make these healthier brownie bites.
- 1 large avocado (make sure it's ripe)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp coffee extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth. Make sure the avocado is completely blended up. You don't want avocado chunks in your brownies.
- Spoon batter into a lined or greased mini muffin pan . The batter will be VERY sticky. If you are using paper liners, you may need to grease them to make sure the brownies don't stick.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool completely before removing from the pan.
One thing to note is that since these brownie bites are flourless, they are very soft and fudgy. Keeping them in the fridge may firm them up some.
These should last at least a week in the fridge. You may also be able to freeze them, but I haven't tried yet. Enjoy!