Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/03/24/3-ingredient-peanut-butter-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
All you need is 3 simple ingredients to make this healthy cookie!
- 1 cup unsalted natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt (I was going for a sweet/salty flavor. If you just want sweet, use 1/2 the amount of salt.)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all three ingredients.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Use a fork to flatten then and make the cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet.
These cookies should keep for at least a week outside the fridge and longer in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!!