Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/04/01/raspberry-cream-overnight-oats/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Raspberry Cream Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked overnight
- 2 medjool dates chopped
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Add them to a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add a little water to get the consistency right.
- Add everything into a jar and mix well. I like these jars .
- Place the jar in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next morning!