Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/04/03/chocolate-chip-oatmeal-bites/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl mix the wet.
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into greased mini muffin pans .
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool before removing from the pans.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- They should last a couple weeks. You an also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!