Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/04/07/blueberry-crumb-bars/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Blueberry Crumb Bars
Delicious Blueberry Crumb Bars that are healthy enough for breakfast!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2 T almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberry jam or jam of choice (I used chia jam )
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another bowl .
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined. I just used a spatula for this.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Leave enough paper to stick out the sides.
- Put 1/2 the mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread the jam on top.
- Lastly, sprinkle the remaining mixture on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let the bars completely cool before removing from the baking dish.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. These should last a couple weeks. Enjoy!