Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/04/09/strawberry-banana-muffins/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Banana Muffins
A healthy muffin recipe great for on the go!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup strawberries sliced thin (I used fresh, but frozen may work too)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl , mix the wet ingredients.
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin pans . I use silicone muffin liners . If you use paper liners, you may need to grease them to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool before removing them from the muffin pan.
Keep these muffins stored in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!!