Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/04/13/tomato-roasted-brussels-sprouts/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Tomato Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb bag Brussels sprouts
- 2-3 T tomato paste
- 2 T avocado oil
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove the ends of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half. Place them in a large bowl .
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the contents of the small bowl over the Brussels sprouts and mix until everything is coated.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stop to flip them over, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
- These should last at least 10 days in the fridge.