Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/04/15/almond-butter-jelly-thumbprint-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Almond Butter & Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- 3/4 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 1/2 T almond butter softened
- 2 tsp coconut oil softened
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- pinch baking soda
- 2 T jam of choice (I used chia jam)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the jam, until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Use your thumb to make an indent into each cookie.
- Place the cookies in the freezer for 10 minutes to solidify the shape for baking.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. You can tell they are done when the edges are slightly browned.
- Once the cookies are done, place a small amount of jam into each thumbprint.
- Place the cookies in the fridge to chill.
- Serve the cookies once they have firmed up a bit.
- These cookies are best served the same day they are baked.