Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/04/18/5-minute-granola-bars/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
5 Minute Granola Bars
- 2 cups gluten free quick oats (you can use rolled oats and just blast them a few times in the food processor)
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter (use sunflower butter for a nut free option)
- 1/2 cup pepitas or sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life chips are dairy, gluten and nut free.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the oats, peanut butter, pepitas, salt and maple syrup. Then add in the chips and pulse a few times to get them evenly mixed in.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Leave enough paper to come out the sides.
- Press the mixture down well into the 8x8 pan . You really want to pack it so the bars hold together.
- Place the pan in the fridge to set. Should take 30 minutes.
- Once set, pull the whole thing out of the pan by the extra ends of parchment paper. Use a pizza cutter to cut them into bars or squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks. Enjoy!