Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/04/23/coconut-berry-fudge-cups/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Berry Fudge Cups
- 1 1/2 cups coconut butter (you can use homemade or store bought )
- 1/3 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
- 2 T maple syrup (honey will work too)
- About 1 cup berries of your choice (I used raspberries and blueberries)
- In a food processor , combine all ingredients but the fruit. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin pans . Please make sure to use greased liners for this recipe. Silicone liners will work best, but paper liners should also work if you grease them.
- Press the berries into the top of each cup.
- Stick the whole thing in the fridge to firm up. This should only take a few minutes.