Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/04/26/banana-bread-baked-oatmeal/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 very ripe bananas mashed(mine were medium sized)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips or raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients.
- Add dry to wet and mix only until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips or raisins.
- Spoon batter into lined or greased muffin pans. I used standard sized muffin pans and silicone liners .
- Bake for about 11-14 minutes.
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.