Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/04/28/flourless-lemon-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Lemon Cookies
Only 4 simple ingredients to make these flourless cookies with zero refined sugar!
- 1 heaping cup cashew butter (I made my own, but store bought works too)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- pinch sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients until smooth. If the batter seems too runny, just stick it in the fridge for a minute.
- Use a cookie scoop to form cookies and drop onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let these cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.
- They should last a few weeks in the fridge.
- You can also freeze them for up to 6 months. Enjoy!