Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/05/06/raspberry-macaroons/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Just a handful of ingredients and no cooking required!
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- One 8 ounce package raspberries OR about 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Once everything is mixed well, add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to mix them up.
- Use a cookie scoop to form balls and place them onto a lined baking sheet . Stick in the fridge to chill. About 30 minutes.
- These should last at least a week in the fridge. You can also freeze them for much longer. Enjoy!