Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/05/08/almond-butter-cranberry-muffins/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Almond Butter Cranberry Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another bowl .
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin cups . I use silicone liners . If you use paper liners, you will need to spray them with oil or else they will stick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Let the muffins cool before removing from the baking sheet.