Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/05/14/flourless-raspberry-blondies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Raspberry Blondies
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas OR 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cashew butter OR nut butter of choice. Sunflower butter will work too.
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 pkg raspberries OR 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , add the chickpeas, cashew butter and coconut sugar. Blend for 1 minute or so, to get the mixture started. Then add all the remaining ingredients, except the raspberries, and blend until smooth. Lastly, add the raspberries and pulse a few times to mix them in well.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Leave some paper sticking out the sides.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let the blondies cool completely before removing from the pan.
- Slice into squares using a pizza cutter .
- These should last at least a few weeks in the fridge. They can also be frozen. Enjoy!