Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/05/18/4-ingredient-banana-coconut-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
4 Ingredient Banana Coconut Cookies
Easy cookie recipe that is healthy enough for breakfast!
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 3/4 cup almond butter (sunflower butter for a nut free option)
- optional: chocolate chips, raisins, seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , blend up the bananas to get them started. Then add in the remaining ingredients and mix well. If the mixture looks a little runny, place it in the fridge for about 5 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . I used a spatula to flatten the cookies a little.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge. They should last several weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!
by Melissa King