Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/05/25/guest-post-almond-butter-chocolate-thumbprint-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Almond Butter Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 cups rolled oats, gluten free
- 6 large pitted dates or 1/2 cup
- 1 tsp Matcha powder, optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- pinch of celtic salt
- 3-4 tbs water
- 4 oz chocolate chips
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all the ingredients, except the filling ingredients, in your food processor until the mixture comes together.
- Roll dough into 12 balls, transferring them to the prepared lined sheet. Make an indentation in the middle of each cookie by pressing down with your thumb.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a safe microwave bowl at 45 second intervals stirring in between.
- Spoon a teaspoon into each indentation of the cookie and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. I do this step in the freezer which takes just 15 minutes.