Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/06/06/3-ingredient-peanut-butter-fudge/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
Only 3 ingredients needed to make this decadent treat!
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (measure after melting)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- In a small saucepan , combine all 3 ingredients. Cook on medium low heat and stir constantly. Once everything looks well combined, remove from heat and wait about 5 minutes for it too cool a bit.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Leave enough room for paper to stick out the sides. This will make the fudge easier to remove from the dish.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the baking dish. If you are using the chocolate chips, you can add them to the top.
- Place the whole thing in the freezer to firm up. It should take about an hour to firm.
- Once the fudge is firm, pull it out of the baking dish and use a pizza cutter to cut into small squares.
Keep this fudge stored in the freezer. It should last several months that way. Enjoy!