Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/06/07/tomato-summer-salad/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Tomato Summer Salad
Super easy salad perfect for parties.
- 2 cups red cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups orange cherry tomatoes
- 1 large hass avocado
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1 large lime
- salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- You can serve right away, or you an let it sit about 30 minutes to marinate.
This salad should last about 4 days in the fridge.