Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/06/17/pineapple-coconut-cake-larabars/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pineapple Coconut Cake Larabars
A healthy snack that tastes like dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried pineapple
- 8 medjool dates
- 2 T coconut oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a food processor , grind up the cashews for a minute. Then add in the remaining ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Press dough into the baking dish . The dough is thick and sticky and sometimes wetting a spatula helps. If you prefer, you can roll these into bite sized balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Once the dough is in the baking dish, transfer it to the fridge to set. It should not take long at all.
- Once the bars are firm, use a pizza cutter to cut into bars. Keep these bars stored in the fridge. They should last several weeks that way. You can also freeze them for much longer. Enjoy!