Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/06/20/flourless-chai-sandwich-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Chai Sandwich Cookies
A spicy cookie with a creamy filling!
- 1 1/4 cup cashew butter (use sunflower butter for a nut free option)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients. Mix only until a dough starts to form.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . Use a spatula to flatten them a little.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let the cookie cool completely. They will crumble if they are still warm.
- Once they are completely cooled, then you can add the filling.
These cookies should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!