Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/06/24/asian-chopped-salad/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Asian Chopped Salad
Perfect for parties. This salad feeds a crowd!
For the salad
- 1 head lettuce, chopped (I used green leaf lettuce)
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups edamame or green peas
- 1 cup carrots, cut into ribbons or shredded
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
For the dressing
- 1/3 cup + 1 T unsalted peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 T soy sauce, Bragg's aminos or coconut aminos
- 2 T lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- In a large bowl , mix together the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl , mix the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad and toss well.
This salad should keep for at least 4 days in the fridge. If you want it to last longer, you can keep the dressing separate from the salad. Enjoy!