Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/07/05/strawberry-shortcake-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
Only 4 simple ingredients to make these healthy cookies!
- 1 cup cashew butter (or another nut butter)
- 1 cup freeze dried strawberries (real strawberries may work if you use only 1/2 a cup and add a little extra nut butter)
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 T maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients. Blend until everything is mixed.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . I used my palm to flatten each cookie a little.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet. They will crumble if still warm.
Keep these cookies stored in an airtight container. They should last a couple weeks that way. Enjoy!