Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/07/10/lemon-zucchini-muffins/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Lemon Zucchini Muffins
A healthy muffin bursting with lemony flavors!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup grated zucchini (squeeze out excess moisture if necessary)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , add all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl , add the wet.
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin pans . I use silicone liners and did not need to grease. If you use paper liners, you will need to grease them.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from the muffin pans.
- Once completely cool, store in an airtight container in the fridge.
These should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for up to 6 months. Enjoy!