Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/07/15/homemade-aussie-bites/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Homemade Aussie Bites
A healthier version of the Costco treat!
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 2 T chia seeds
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the oats, quinoa, coconut, sunflower seeds, flax meal and chia seeds.
- Then add the maple syrup and continue to blend.
- Lastly, add the apricots and raisins and blend some more.
- Grease or line mini muffin pans .
- Spoon a little mixture into each cup. Press down the mixture well with your fingers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from the muffin pans.
- These should last a couple weeks in the fridge and much longer in the freezer.