Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/07/19/balsamic-kale-chickpea-salad/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Balsamic Kale Chickpea Salad
A healthy salad perfect for parties!
For the salad
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas or 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
For the dressing
- I used my balsamic vinaigrette
- Massage the kale.
- Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss well.
This salad should keep for at least 5 days in the fridge. Enjoy!