Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/07/25/coconut-chai-ice-cream/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Chai Ice Cream
Homemade, healthy ice cream!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 T maple syrup
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- In a large bowl , whisk together all the ingredients. Turn on the ice cream machine.
- Pour contents into an ice cream machine . It should take 20 minutes to make ice cream. If you don't have an ice cream machine , you can pour the mixture into popsicle molds. I like these molds .
- Store the ice cream in a freezer safe container. I like this ice cream tub .
Make sure your ice cream bowl has been in the freezer for at least 18 hours before attempting this recipe.