Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/09/07/pumpkin-chai-donuts/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Chai Donuts
Pumpkin and chai go so well together in this healthy donut recipe.
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 flax eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , add the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl , mix the wet.
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into greased donut pans .
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the donut pans .
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way.
- You can also freeze them for up to 6 months.