Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/09/13/iced-pumpkin-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Iced Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin spice cookies with a sweet glaze!
For the cookies
- 1 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
For the icing
- 1 1/2 T coconut butter
- 2 T almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the cookie ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Once the cookies are done, place them in the fridge to cool while you make the icing.
- To make the icing, combine all the ingredients in a small blender or food processor. I used the twister jar for my Blendtec .
- Spoon icing over each cookie and them place in the fridge to firm up. Should take 5 minutes or so.
- Store these cookies in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks. Enjoy!