Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/09/19/flourless-apple-almond-muffins/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Apple Almond Muffins
Only 6 simple ingredients to make this healthy treat!
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats ( quinoa flakes may work too)
- 1 medium apple diced (I used a honey crisp)
- 1 cup almond butter (or sunflower butter for a nut free option)
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (real egg works too)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin pans . I used silicone liners . If you use paper liners, you may need to grease them to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from pan and storing.
These should last at least 2 weeks in the fridge and up to 6 months in the freezer. Enjoy!