Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/09/23/chocolate-pumpkin-loaves/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Pumpkin Loaves
Get your chocolate and pumpkin fix with this delicious mini loaf recipe!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 can pumpkin OR 2 cups pumpkin
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (for oil free, use more pumpkin)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl , mix the wet.
- Add dry to wet and mi until combined.
- Spoon batter into greased mini loaf pans .
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pans.
These should last a couple weeks in the fridge. They can also be frozen for up to 6 months. Enjoy!