Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/09/27/pumpkin-spice-roasted-chickpeas/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Spice Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 can or 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the chickpeas in a large bowl .
- In a small bowl , mix together the pumpkin, maple syrup, spices and salt. Stir well.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the chickpeas and mix until everything is well coated.
- Spread the chickpeas onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 60 minutes, stopping every 15 minutes to shake the chickpeas around.