Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/10/11/flourless-pumpkin-muffins/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Pumpkin Muffins
A healthy breakfast or snack option.
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup cranberries , raisins or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients except the cranberries. Mix until well combined.
- Add the cranberries and pulse a few more times until they are well mixed.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin cups .
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from the pans.
These should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!