Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/10/29/curry-roasted-chickpeas/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Curry Roasted Chiclpeas
A healthy snack option perfect for schools.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas OR 1 can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 T coconut oil (measure after melting)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl , mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread chickpeas onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 45 minutes, stopping every 15 minutes to shake them around.
- If the chickpeas are not crispy after 45 minutes, you can cook them a little longer.
Keep these stored in an airtight container with some rice scattered on the bottom. The rice will help absorb the moisture and keep the chickpeas crunchy. Enjoy!