Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/11/01/coconut-pecan-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Pecan Cookies
All you need is 15 minutes to whip up this healthy treat with no refined sugar!
- 1 1/2 cups cashew butter
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3-4 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the cashew butter and maple syrup. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is mixed well.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool before transferring to an airtight container.
- These should last a couple weeks in the fridge and you can also freeze them for up to 6 months. Enjoy!