Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/11/05/roasted-pumpkin-and-brussels-sprouts/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Roasted Pumpkin and Brussels Sprouts
The perfect Thanksgiving side dish!
- 1 sugar pumpkin (4 - 6 inch diameter pumpkin), skinned, de-seeded, and cubed
- 20-30 Brussels sprouts, quartered with ends removed
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder OR 2 - 3 garlic cloves minced
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup pepitas (optional garnish)
- Mix all the ingredients, minus the pepitas, in a bowl until everything is well-coated.
- Put in a pan and roast in the oven at 375 for approx. 50 minutes. Add in pepitas the last 10 minutes if adding into recipe.
This should last 5 days in the fridge. Enjoy!