Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/11/08/healthy-blueberry-crisp/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Blueberry Crisp
- 10 ounces blueberries (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 2 tsp arrowroot powder
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil , melted (I used applesauce to make it oil free)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a round 9-inch pie dish , add the blueberries and arrowroot. Mix thoroughly and then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl , mix the rest of the ingredients until you obtain a cohesive mixture. Spread this mixture over the blueberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top looks a golden brown. Turn off the oven and let the crisp cool inside the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or as desired.