Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/11/12/creamy-butternut-squash-sauce/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Creamy Butternut Squash Sauce
A creamy, dairy free sauce recipe!
- 2 cups cashews , soaked overnight
- 1 butternut squash, cubed and boiled to soften
- 2 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- Drain the water from the soaked cashews.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
This should keep at least 5 days in the fridge. It can also be frozen. Enjoy!