Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/11/23/squash-apple-soup/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Squash Apple Soup
- 1 cooked kombocha squash, cooked with skin removed
- 1 honey crisp apple, cored and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- Sea salt to taste
- To cook the squash, cut in half and place face down on a baking sheet . You can either roast at 400 for 45-50 minutes, or cook in the instant pot for 10-15 minutes on manual. If you do use the instant pot, place the squash on the rack and add some water to the bottom.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with peptias (optional) and serve immediately.
This should last 5 days in the fridge. It can also be frozen for longer storage. Enjoy!