Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/11/25/grain-free-sugar-cookies-2/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Grain Free Sugar Cookies
A grain free option for sugar cookies!
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup room temp coconut butter (you can use regular butter or vegan butter if you don't like coconut)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Natural sprinkles (optional)
- In a medium sized bowl , add the dry ingredients. Gently mix with a fork.
- In a mixer , add the coconut butter and maple syrup. Cream together. Be careful not to over-mix or the cookies will spread too much.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix only until combined.
- Add the sprinkles now if you choose to use them.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . Make sure to space them at least an inch and a half apart because the cookies will spread.
- Use your palm to flatten each cookie.
- Once all the cookies are on the baking sheet, place it into the fridge for 20 minutes to chill.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake cookies for 10-13 minutes.
- Let completely cool before removing from the baking sheet. About 25 minutes or so. If you handle the cookies too early, they will fall apart.
These cookies should keep in the fridge for at least a couple weeks. They can also be frozen. Enjoy!