Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/12/07/pecan-caramel-truffles/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pecan Caramel Truffles
Just 5 ingredients to make these healthier pecan caramel truffles.
- 10 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup cashew butter , or another nut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 T coconut oil
- In a food processor , combine the dates and cashew butter until smooth. Then add in the pecans and pulse a few times just to get them mixed through. You want to have some crunchy pieces in there.
- Roll into balls and place on a lined baking sheet .
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge while you make the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil using a double boiler method. Once the chocolate is smooth, drizzle over the truffles and place them back in the fridge to firm up. It should only take about 30 minutes to firm back up.
Keep these stored in the fridge or freezer. They should last a couple weeks in the fridge and months in the freezer. Enjoy!