Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/12/20/healthy-rainbow-plate/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Rainbow Plate
Rainbow bowl full of yum!
- 2 large yams
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 large heads broccoli
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 1 large golden beet
- 2 large carrots
- 1 small head purple cabbage
- 3-4 T tahini
- 1 tsp [maple syruphttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083QJU72/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0083QJU72&linkCode=as2&tag=myw0c1-20&linkId=4YDSMXHPGGZPK23M]
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350. Wash and scrub the yams, and then cut them into 1/2 inch slices.
- Toss with the basil and apple cider vinegar and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until they are tender all the way through.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and steam for 10 minutes, or until tender. Shred the beets, carrots and cabbage.
- In a small bowl, mix the tahini and maple syrup. Toss the veggies in the tahini and then salt taste.
This should last at least 4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!