Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/12/21/salted-caramel-pistachio-bark/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Bark
- 1/4 cup caramel (see notes)
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 T almond milk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and milk. Once smooth, spread onto a lined baking sheet . Swirl the caramel into the chocolate.
- Top with sea salt and pistachios.
- Place in the fridge to firm up. About 1 hour.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
For the caramel in this recipe, I used my vegan sweetened condensed milk recipe and just cooked it down into a caramel sauce. You can also make a caramel out of soaked dates if you like.