Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/12/28/banana-chocolate-energy-bites/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Banana Chocolate Energy Bites
Just 4 ingredients to make this healthy snack!
- 1 3/4 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 very ripe banana
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor , combine all ingredients, except the chocolate chips.
- Once everything looks mixed well, add in the chips and pulse a few times.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop energy bites onto a lined baking sheet .
- Place in the fridge to firm up.
Keep these in the fridge in an airtight container. They should keep at least a couple weeks. They can also be frozen for longer storage. Enjoy!