Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/01/08/chocolate-pistachio-mousse/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Pistachio Mousse
Perfect for those chocolate cravings!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk , refrigerated overnight
- 3 T cacao powder
- 2 1/2 T maple syrup
- 2 T chopped pistachios (or another nut of choice)
- Once the can has been refrigerated overnight, open it, scoop out the fatty white part, and place in a mixing bowl.
- Also add the cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Using the whipping attachment on your mixer , whip into a mousse.
- Spoon mixture into serving bowls and garnish with chopped pistachios.