Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/01/15/strawberry-green-smoothie/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Green Smoothie
Get lots of greens in with this healthy smoothie recipe!
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups water
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 T flax meal
- 2 T chia seeds
- In a blender , add the water and mixed greens. Blend well.
- Then add in the apple, strawberries and flax meal and blend another minute.
- Lastly, add the chia seeds and blend another minute.
- Pour into two 8-ounce jars. Serve immediately, or save for later.
- Both smoothies must be consumed within 24 hours. Enjoy!
If the smoothie is not sweet enough for you, feel free to add more fruit. I was trying to keep the sugar count down, so I used the lower sugar fruits.